Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
Alone with a book. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
Alone with a book. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
Alone with a book. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
Alone with a book. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
Alone with a book. EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
Alone with a book. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Alone with a book. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
Alone with a book. EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
Alone with a book. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Alone with a book.

Go down 
+3
Mirai
Eru & Beru
FlyingNinja
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FlyingNinja

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:20 pm

The wind was blowing quite softly this Sunday evening, and there was only a several clouds in the sky, making it the perfect time to be outside. Of course, Hayato took this opportunity to read his all time favorite book, 'How To Kill A Mocking Bird.' Though, considering the fact he only read the book several times in the past, the book was getting a bit boring for him, but the library was close so he had nothing else to enjoy.

"What a boring day." He murmurs with a small sigh, wanting to enjoy himself a bit instead of just reading the same book he already read several times. Most people in this situation would want the company of others, but Hayato only enjoyed the company of one person and she was all the way in London. Deciding that he was sick of reading the book, Hayato stands up and searches the area around him, making sure there wasn't another person nearby. Luckily he was alone, so he could enjoy himself by doing one of the things he absolutely love; sing.

After two short coughs, Hayato begins to warm up for a second, smiling right after wards. "toosan kaasan ima made gomen
hiza o furuwase oyafubi ja buru
niisan neesan sore jaa mata ne
saenai kutsu no kakato tsubushita

mie hatta saizu de katagami wo toru
nani datte ii no sa kawari ni nareba
aisaretai to kuchi wo kobashita
motto joubu na hasami de kao wo kiritoru no sa

zenchi zennou no kotoba wo hora kikasete yo
noumiso igai mou iranai to why not, I don't know
kinmirai souzou asu no shousou tada yurashite yo
nuime no sukima o umete okure

minnasan sayounara sensei ogenki de
takanatta mune ni yodare ga tareru

shoujikimono ha nani o miru? shoujikimono ha baka o miru!
shoujikimono ha nani o miru? shoujikimono ha baka o miru!

a--, kore ja mada tarinai yo
motto ookina mishin de kokoro tsuranuku no sa

zenchi zennou no kotoba wo hora kikasete yo
noumiso igai mou iranai to why not, I don't know
kinmirai souzou asu no shousou tada yurashite yo
nuime no sukima o umete okure

mou nanimo nai yo nanimo nai yo hiki hegasarete
itokuzu no umi e to kono saibou mo
sou boku inai yo boku inai yo nagesurete rarete
kaeru basho sura doko ni mo nainda yo

sonzai shoumei

a--, shut up! uso darake no karada
kansei shitai yo zuru shitai yo ima, kaitou o
kawarenai no? kawaretai no? nani mo nai? konna no boku ja nai!
nuime ha hodokete hiki chigireta
nietatta dizu de inochi hi o tatsu
dare datte ii no sa kawari ni nareba "

OOC: Tokyo Teddy Bear ^^
Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE8yJTr8E9U
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:05 am

Eru was just having one of those days where she had nothing to do and just aimlessly walk around. After a while she heard someone singing and decided to see who it was. She followed the voice all the way to the roof of the dormitory. There she saw Hayato singing by himself. When he finished singing she smiled and stated clapping for him.
Back to top Go down
FlyingNinja

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Hayato's eyes widen in horror as he heard the loud clapping of some other person. "D-Did you h-hear all of that?!?" He asks the mysterious person before turning around. There, standing in front of him was a smiling girl who made a blush appear on Hayato's face. "I uh....I t-thought I was a-alone..." His gaze was on the ground, trying to avoid eye contact. He was always like this, a shy guy who doesn't seem to like being around people.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Mirai didn't really understand why she dragged herself to the roof. "Why am I at the rooftop?" she thought, looking around. Maybe it was just a gut feeling that something was going to happen. "I hope it's not a bad thing." She went over to the edge of the roof and sat down. She was already starting to become bored. "Maybe my conscience was wrong," she muttered, after a minute of staring into space. Suddenly, a small bird flew above her and sang a soft lullaby. Mirai couldn't help but slightly smile. Mirai always felt better around nature. "This place would make a wonderful practice room," she mused, opening her mouth to sing. She almost start singing, until she noticed two people talking. She clasped her hand over her mouth and her face slightly reddened. Mirai recognized them. They were both members of the group, Utauloid. She sighed and frowned in confusion. Mirai would have preferred to have the rooftop to herself to practice but she didn't like to practice in front of others. She went up to them and gave them a friendly smile. "Hi. I'm from Fanloid...I'm guessing you're from Utauloid?" If you listened closely, you would have heard a small sense of pride in her voice when she said Fanloid.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:13 pm

"Only a little bit." She said "But it sounded really good." When she heard someone say that they were from Fanloid, she quickly turned around and saw a somewhat familiar face. "Your Mirai Sena right?" She asked just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
FlyingNinja

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:50 pm

Hayato's eyes widen even more when another person joined them on the roof. Worst of all, it was another female. "I..uh..." His legs began to shake a bit and his face flushed a deep red, which was darker than a rose. "T-thanks...and y-yes, I'm f-from UTAUloid" He stuttered, talking in a soft voice which could barely be heard. His book, that was once sitting perfectly in his hands, fell to the floor as he became more and more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:00 am

Mirai smiled at Eru. "Yup!" she laughed, "That's me." She looked at them closely and cocked her head. "I'm guessing you're Eru,", she said slowly. She turned to Hayato and continued, "And you're Hayato, right?" She gave them one more smile and looked around. "I didn't know the rooftop was used so often. I always expected it to be empty."
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:14 am

Eru smiled and nodded when Mirai asked her if she was Eru. "At least you didn't mistaken he for my sister. And yes I am from Utauloid." She said still with a smile on her face. "By the way what were you doing up here, Mirai-san?"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Maxs was confused.  She wasn't sure why she hadn't continued to work on her story.  She had almost forgotten she wasn't alone when she looked up and saw three people talking.  Maxs walked over and picked up the book on the floor.  It was 'How To Kill A Mockingbird.'  She handed the book to the boy.  "Here's your book.  How are you enjoying it?" she said calmly.

Last edited by NoXVMaxs on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:43 am

Mirai smiled. "I personally have no idea," she laughed, "I guess I had a gut feeling." Then she spotted Maxs and waved at her. "Who knew the rooftop could get so crowded," she thought, "Oh well, it would be nice to bond with other members." "You're Max, right? Member of Vocaloid." Then she gave Maxs a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:51 am

Maxs turned around to see who was talking to her.  She was surprised to see Mirai.  "Yes.  I'm Maxs and yes I'm from Vocaloid," she said smiling slightly.  "I hear you are a member of Fanloid."

Last edited by NoXVMaxs on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:32 am

Xden sat alone on the roof. He didn't want to be alone, but no one was talking to him. Then he heard voices. 'Maybe they want to be my friend!' He ran over to see some familiar faces. "Hi! I'm Xden!" he said cheerfully looking at Mirai and Maxs.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Maxs stared at Xden. 'He seems to be the optimistic kind.  What made him come on  the roof?' she thought, 'By the looks of it, he is an average 8th grader.'"Hello, Xden.  My name is Maxs.  I'm a member of Vocaloid.  I presume you are a Vocaloid undersyudy?" Maxs frowned slightly.  'This boy is very cheerful.'

Last edited by NoXVMaxs on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Xden was confused. 'Why is she frowning at me? What did I do?' he thought. "I am a Vocaloid understudy. I've always wanted to meet a Vocaloid member. Do you want to be my friend? Do you?" he said happily. Xden smiled brightly at Mirai and Maxs.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Mirai had to admit: the guy was pretty cheerful. It was like the guy never experienced a sad moment in his life and even if he did, he did a good job of showing it. It was pretty impressive. She turned to Maxs and nodded. "Yup, I'm a member of Fanloid. Nice meeting you," she said, chuckling a bit. Then she turned back to Xden and took out her hand. "Sure, I'm pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Maxs had to admit that she liked the guy.  He reminded her of someone she knew in her past.  It was hard to think of the past because it brought back painful memories.  She had never told anyone at all.  Maxs didn't want people to know the truth.  It was also the reason why she didn't smile often.  Maxs had not put anything about her past on her resume when joining the school.  She hated thinking of the past.  'Should i trust them?  Would they tell anyone at all?' she thought frowning, 'I've always been so secretive.  That's probably why I don't have friends.'  Maxs reached into her bag and pulled out 'House of Hades' and started to read still frowning.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Eru looked at the people that just suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Nice to meet you guys.I'm Eru from Utauloid."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Maxs turned around. "I'm Maxs from Vocaloid. It is a pleasure to meet you," she said putting away her book.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Xden stared at Eru. "Hi, I'm Xden. A Vocaloid Understudy," he said. Xden smiled eagerly.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Maxs stared at Xden. 'This boy is way too cheerful,' she thought. She turned back to Eru. "How are you enjoying the school?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Mirai smiled and couldn't help but chuckle. It was strange how a quiet place could turn to a hangout spot. She smiled at everyone and asked, "You know...since we'll all here, you want a practice a song? I always wanted to combine all three groups together to make a mega song."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Maxs looked at Mirai. "I don't mind practicing a song. There's no problem in mixing the three groups," she said. 'This is not a bad idea at all. It's my chance to make friends,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Xden looked at Mirai. "B-but I'm j-just an understudy," he stuttered slightly. He felt bad being around all of them. They were official members of their groups and he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Mirai smirked and shook her head. "Best of both worlds right?" she grinned as she took out a piece of paper and a pencil. She looked at all of them and cocked her head to the side. "What should our lyrics be?"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Maxs thought for a second. "We should also think about what the song should be about," she said, "any ideas people?" Maxs looked around. It felt great to have friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alone with a book. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with a book.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: Dormitory :: The Roof-
Jump to: