Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
Eating Lunch Alone EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
Eating Lunch Alone EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
Eating Lunch Alone EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
Eating Lunch Alone EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
Eating Lunch Alone EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Eating Lunch Alone EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
Eating Lunch Alone EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
Eating Lunch Alone EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Eating Lunch Alone

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Zexion sighed as he looked around the cafeteria.  He had just arrived at the school.  It was difficult for him to try to talk to someone.  The problem was he was usually alone. He sat alone ever since he couldn't see his sister in person. 'I wish Maxs were here,' he thought sighing out loud.

Last edited by NoXVMaxs on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Female Posts : 12

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:38 am

Ayame just got out of the lunch line and was looking for a somewhat empty table to sit at. Then she found one and started to walk over. She placed her things down and asked smiling. "Can I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Zexion looked up when he heard someone talk. He just nodded, for he wasn't sure what he should say.  He pulled out a book and started to read.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Baxcel walked into the lunch room and sat down at a almost empty people. There were only two people there. "Hey, is it all right if I sit here?" he said. He looked at the boy. 'He looks awfully familiar,' thought Baxcel.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:37 am

Ayame smiled and said to Zexion "Thanks." Right when she was about to take a bite out of her sandwich she heard someone heard someone ask if they could sit with them. She silently nodded and went back to eating. 
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:33 pm

"Thank you for letting me sit here," said Baxcel. "I'm Baxcel Senetaylor. Member of Utauloid. What about you two?"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Zexion just ignored Baxcel.  'I don't actually need to talk to him.  He doesn't seem like a good person.'  Zexion went back to reading his book.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:02 am

Baxcel frowned. "Why aren't you guys talking to me?!" he asked feeling hurt, "I didn't do anything to hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:04 am

Zexion sighed as he looked up from his book.  He stared at Baxcel for a moment.  "You don't need to know who I am.  You don't seem to be trustworthy," he said a bit irritated.  "Please leave me alone."

Last edited by NoXVMaxs on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:47 am

Baxcel growled angrily. He grabbed Zexion by his shirt and lifted him out of his chair. "Who are you calling untrustworthy?" he said angrily, "what makes you think I'm untrustworthy?"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Zexion sighed. 'This guy is annoying,' he thought. He stared at Baxcel carefully. "Do you not have a sense of personal space?" said Zexion.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:18 pm

"What did you just say, shorty?" growled Baxcel angrily, "NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING RUBE TO ME!" Baxcel glared at Zexion. He hated that boy now.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Xden looked up from his lunch.  "Who's yelling?" he asked out loud.  He looked up to see Baxcel holding another boy by his shirt.  "Baxcel leave him alone!  You don't want to go to Principal Miku's again do you?" Xden said as he walked over.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:34 pm

"Oh, hi Xden. This guy is an idiot! He doesn't know how to respect other people!" cried Baxcel frustrated. He released his hold on Zexion's shirt. "I'm leaving." With that, Baxcel walked away.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:39 pm

"Baxcel, you don't know how to respect people!" Xden yelled after Baxcel left. He turned to Zexion. "I'm Xden, a Vocaloid understudy. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:42 pm

"I'm Zexion, a member of Vocaloid. It's nice to meet you. Do you know my sister, Maxs by any chance?" replied Zexion politely. He stared at the boy for a few seconds. "I'm new at this school and I'm trying to find some friends."
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Baxcel turned around growling. He walked back towards the table. "So you introduce yourself to him, but not me?! How could you? What are you a freak!" yelled Baxcel angrily.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Ayame waited for all the drama to end before introducing herself. "I'm Ayame, a member of Fanloid." Then she saw Baxcel walking back yelling at Zexion. Well someone's arrogant. Ayame thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:36 pm

"Nice to meet you!" said Xden happily. "you have a nice name!" he said to Ayame. "It's very pretty!"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:42 pm

"Nice to meet you, Ayame. I sorry I didn't formally introduce myself before Baxcel came," said Zexion. He looked over at Ayame while trying to ignore Baxcel's yelling.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Ayame blushed at Xden's comment towards her name. "T-Thanks." She stuttered. "Don't worry about it Zexion. I'm sorry for doing the same." She said smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:02 am

Baxcel's cheeks turned red. "I'm still here you know!" he yelled. He hated being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:19 pm

"You do realize that if you yell too much like you'll get in trouble." Ayame said turning to Baxcel.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:15 am

"Baxcel, you need to cool down," said Zexion shaking his head. He sighed out loud.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:08 am

"Calm down? You expect me to calm down?" growled Baxcel. He wasn't going to calm down. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE NEW HERE, I WOULD RATHER PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eating Lunch Alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Lunch Alone   Eating Lunch Alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Eating Lunch Alone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: The Academy :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: