Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Alone with a book.

Go down 
+3
Mirai
Eru & Beru
FlyingNinja
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

Alone with a book. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Maxs sighed.  She slowly began her story.  "To start, I should tell you guys I have a twin brother.  His name is Zexion.  He's smart, likes to read, and will be nice to certain people.  Sometimes he might ignore someone, but it is only if he's in a bad mood.  He looks a lot like me.  Same hair color, hairstyle, and eye color.  Zexion is the older one of us.  He is 5 minutes older."

"A day before our 7th birthday, a strange man came to our house.  He asked if he could come in our house.  Zexion had said, 'Mom and Dad said not to let strangers in.'  The man got sort of mad.  So we closed the door and went to talk to our parents.  Mom and Dad called the police, but the man broke into the house.  Our parents told us to hide, so Zexion and I went to the usual hiding spot we had.  But we saw something horrible happen."

Maxs paused to remember what else happened.  "The man had a sharp blade in his hand," she started, "no, it was a knife.  He murdered my parents that day.  He vanished before the police arrived.  Zexion and I were taken to an orphanage.  5 days after we turned 8, Zexion got adopted.  I haven't seen him since, but we still keep in touch.  I got adopted 5 months later, by Principal Miku."

Maxs sighed upset and started to wipe away her tears.  "So that's my story."

Last edited by NoXVMaxs on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

Female Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Nirexa sat next to Maxs to comfort her. "It's alright, at least you know you still have your twin brother. My twin sister, Xean died of the flu years ago. I miss her a lot, but sometimes it's best to let it go," she said.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Eru felt bad for Maxs, but didn't really know what to say, but finally managed to say this. "At least you can still contact him. I honestly wouldn't know what I would be doing right now with Beru." She turned away at the last sentence and stared up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Mirai felt slightly uncomfortable. She had no sibling, never less a twin! She gave Maxs a small rub on her back and smiled warmly. "Eru is right," she said.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Maxs nodded a little. "I guess, but I don't ever get to see him in person," she sighed. 'I wonder what he's doing right now?' she thought staring off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:07 am

Xden shifted nervously. A bee had landed on his shoulder and he didn't want to get stung. 'I never liked bees.'
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:09 am

Nirexa glanced over at Xden and sighed. Poor boy was being bothered by a bee. Nirexa gently blew on the bee causing it to fly away. "Nothing to worry about sweetie," she said.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:13 am

[OOC: Should I add the brother as a character?]

Maxs sighed.  "Let's just start the song," she said, "Since the theme is friendship, it should be something about friends."
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:16 am

[OOC: I don't see what's wrong with that.]

"Hmm... Friendship. That's not a bad idea." She said smiling. "Now for the lyrics."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Maxs laid down and stared at the sky. "It's so peaceful up here, but it's so hard to come up with lyrics for a song!" she sighed. 'If only we had more help.'
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Mirai sifted her feet anxiously. She wasn't very good at coming up with lyrics. She looked at Xden, Baxcel and Ms. Seney for help.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Maxs sighed and laid down. "I'm all out of ideas," she said.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:44 am

Eru shrugged and said, "Sorry I'm not good with lyrics."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Xden sighed. "I don't know either," he said. "Songs are hard to make."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:59 pm

"Maybe we should brainstorm first. Think of what is in friendship, then we can make lyrics," said Maxs calmly. She stared at the others and smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:59 pm

"Friends help each other," said Xden. He sat down rubbing his chin. "And they don't usually keep secrets from each other."
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:55 pm

"Now if only we can change them so it will find in the song." Eru liked what Xden said, she really did, but she didn't know how to change.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Maxs shifted nervously when Xden said 'they don't usually keep secrets from each other.'  She looked at each of her friends carefully.  'I've already been keeping secrets from them, but it's best if they don't know at all.'  Maxs thought for a few seconds before speaking out loud. "Other parts of friendship are that friends are usually there when you need them.  Friends are there to help you feel better because that's what friends are for," she said.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:45 pm

"Very true," said Xden.  He smiled happily. "I like having friends. Most of them are so nice!"
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:27 pm

"But not all friends can be trusted," said Nirexa, "they could just be using you!"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Maxs sighed.  Nirexa had a point.  Not all friends were trustworthy.  "Well then, it would be best if you try to get to know them more."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Xden smiled. "I trust most of my friends!" he said, "I don't understand why I shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:03 am

"I agree with Maxs," Mirai said, "Some people only pretend to be your friend to use you." She sighs and turns back to her notebook. "Lyrics are harder than they seem, Mirai thought dejectedly.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:43 am

"And if they are mean to you, you should try to find out more about them then maybe you'll understand why they're being to mean to others." She said smiling. At the same time she felt that they were moving away from making lyrics and just talking more about friends.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:27 pm

"I wish my brother were here. He'd be able to help!" sighed Maxs. She stared at her friends and sighed. "Besides, I have to tell you guys something I should have said a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with a book.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: Dormitory :: The Roof-
Jump to: