Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Go down 
+2
NoXXXVIBaxcel
XdenNoXVI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer Empty
PostSubject: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Xden sat on the  balcony waiting.  "Where is he?" he said to Mirai, Beru, and Baxcel.  It was already 10:35 P.M.  The Stealthy Schemer had not shown up.

Last edited by XdenNoXVI on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Baxcel sighed angrily. "Maybe he's not coming," he said. "maybe we should leave."
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

Female Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Nirexa looked across the balcony. "What are you kids doing up here?" she said as she approached them.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 am

Beru yawned, she was getting tired since it was getting late. "What's taking him so long? I kind of want to go to bed soon." She asked, but saying the last part quieter. Then she saw Nirexa and thought. Oh shoot a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:46 am

Mirai sighed. She just wanted to stay in her dorm and just practice singing. "We asked the Stealthy Schemer to come here," she said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:38 pm

"I doubt he'll come this late. Probably in bed sleeping," said Nirexa. She turned around when she heard a small movement.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Maxs sighed as she walked onto the balcony. 'Why'd they have to choose such a late time?' she thought. "We're you the ones who called to meet this late? Couldn't you have chosen an earlier time? I could be sleeping right now," she said. Maxs kept herself hidden in the shadows. It would be best if her friends didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Beru looked around to see if the Stealthy Schemer was really here, but didn't see anyone besides her friends and Nirexa. "Um, yes." She managed to say.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:07 pm

"So you guys have a problem with getting along with each other?" said Maxs, "You should get to know each other more.  Find out what annoys one another.  It could make a friendship flow a lot easier." She kept herself hidden in the shadows still. "anything else, or can I leave?"
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:52 pm

"Can we see what you look like?" asked Xden. "I know no one else has seen the Stealthy Schemer's actual identity."
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:55 pm

"Yeah! Can you let us see you? We won't tell anyone else," begged Baxcel. He stared into the shadows. 'He must be hiding there.'
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Maxs flinched. "I-I don't think t-that's necessary," she stuttered. "I-I believe it's best if you don't know!"
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Baxcel started to walk towards the dark corner, motioning the others to follow.  "We're not going to hurt you.  Are you just afraid cause you can't make friends of your own?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Beru shook her head. "I don't think that's a good idea. I think it's best to respect ones privacy." She said to Baxcel. She wanted to see who the Stealthy Schemer really was, but she knew deep down that respecting his or her's privacy was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Maxs let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you for your kind words. Bye for now," she said turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:34 pm

"The rest of you should go get some shut eye!" said Nirexa, "Go back to your rooms and rest for now." Nirexa started to walked off. "And one more thing, most of the staff here knows who the Stealthy Schemer is. you can't say that person is unknown. Didn't you recognize that voice?" she said before leaving the students.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:54 am

Baxcel sighed irritated. "Ms. Seney might have a point," he said, "maybe we can ask the teachers."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:11 pm

"Why? I think the Stealthy Schemer needs privacy. But Ms. Seney said that we should recognize that voice," said Xden. He was surprised that the teacher would actually say that.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:05 am

Mirai nods at Baxcel's suggestion. "I agree. I mean the voice does sound a bit familiar but we don't know for sure who that is," Mirai says, "I like Baxcel's idea better. It would be a lot easier."
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:38 am

"I guess it does sound a bit familiar. And Baxcel does have a good point about asking the other teachers, but I think the Stealthy Schemer has a reason for keeping himself hidden from everyone else, and what will we do once we figure out who it is? Are we going to confront that person or are we going to keep it a secret?" She said trying to be a bit logical, like earlier curiosity still bubbles within her, but at the same time so wanted to do the right thing and respect the Stealthy Schemer's privacy. "And beside even if we ask I'm pretty sure that person will lie and say that it isn't him."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm

"Let's go tomorrow. I want to sleep first," yawned Xden. He rubbed his eyes quickly. "See you tomorrow." Xden waved good-bye and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer   A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1