Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Alone with a book.

Go down 
+3
Mirai
Eru & Beru
FlyingNinja
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nirexa

Nirexa

Female Posts : 47

Alone with a book. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:50 am

Nirexa smiled. "If ya'll were paying attention, I said it should be Cooperation or team work," she said. 'These kids sure are interesting,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:01 am

Mirai jotted them all down. "Personally, I like any idea as long as we can make the lyrics catchy enough." She then added some extra notes and looked at them expectantly. "I think Ms. Seney's idea was good. How about we do that?" She then pointed to the stairway. "Then we can figure out which instruments to use."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Maxs thought for a few seconds.  "The song can be about friendship.  It incorporates cooperation, team work, and school," she said, "That's what friends are for anyway."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:27 pm

"What about Why are we on the roof? But friendship is a good idea too!" said Xden happily. He smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Nirexa smiled. "They're all good ideas if you ask me. Decide on one," she said. She glanced around at the students. Nirexa adjusted her hat quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:37 am

Mirai nodded and grinned, furiously jotting friendship in her notes. "I like that: friendship. It can describe our friendship to one another." She paused and gave the note a little fliar by adding stars next to it. "I agree with Maxs. We should do that instead."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:58 am

"Friendship is good," said Xden happily. "What about the instruments?" he asked. Xden smiled again.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:03 am

Maxs thought for a few seconds. "I can play the flute and ukulele," she said quickly. She reached into her bag and pulled out a flute and ukulele.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 am

"I can play the piano and keyboard. And if Beru was here she could play the violin, but she's currently busy." Eru said wishing her twin sister was here.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Xden smiled happily.  "Let's come up with lyrics!" he said eagerly. "I'm excited to get started!"
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:07 pm

"I can play a violin," said Nirexa. She smiled meekly. It would be best if she helped, after all Principal Miku had told her it would be great if all the groups worked together.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:24 pm

Mirai grinned and flipped the paper to its backside. "I can play the drums a little bit.." she chriped in, "Mainly because it's a good warm up exercise for tennis." She turned to Xden and looked at him curiously. "You're right but what should our lyrics be? Rhyming, not rhyming?"
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Nirexa smiled. "Not rhyming makes things easier. Rhyming is too complicated, you have to have it rhyme and make sense. So no rhyming is better," said Nirexa.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Baxcel laughed a little. "Is there going to be a lead singer? If there is, I don't mind being the one," he said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Max sighed frustrated. "There won't be a lead singer if we don't make lyrics! Besides if we choose a lead singer, we should vote. It's a fair pick," she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Eru nodded her head in agreement with Maxs. "I agree with Maxs we should either vote or since Mirai thought of the idea she can decide who will be the lead singer."
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm

Baxcel sighed annoyed. "I hate voting, Why can't we just choose me?" he said. Baxcel frowned angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:11 am

Mirai felt a bit pleased. She could pick who the lead singer is? She looked at them all curiously but then sighed. No, she wasn't going to go this way. Voting would be better. "Let's vote," she smiled, "I vote Baxcel because he's the only one of us who doesn't have an instrument." Mirai felt slightly nervous as she said this. Hopefully, they won't hate her for this. Most importantly, she hoped that Baxcel would cooperate more because after all, she did vote for him.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:15 am

Maxs tapped her chin thinking. "I'll vote for Baxcel because he does not have an instrument," she said. It would have to do. Better than having to go to the principal's office again for fighting.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:21 am

"That's true, but.... She started but never finished what she said. But he's a real ja-blockhead. she thought. "Fine." she said unwillingly.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:25 am

Xden was confused by he gave in anyway. "Baxcel I guess because i don't want to be center of attention," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:34 am

Mirai whistled softly, surprised with how many people agreed with her. "Wow, looks like you're the lead singer Baxcel," she said, smiling, "Unless of course, Ms. Seney wants to vote as we'll."
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:36 am

Nirexa smirked. "I believe you should re-vote. Baxcel may be happy, but are the rest of you? Now don't lie," she said.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:39 am

Maxs sighed. "Ms. Seney is right. I would have actually voted for Xden, but I didn't want Baxcel to attack me for saying that," she said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:44 am

When Nirexa said that they should re-vote, Eru wanted to literally jump up and glomp her, but knew that that would be awkward. Eru sighed in relief and said "I would vote for either Mirai or Maxs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with a book.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: Dormitory :: The Roof-
Jump to: