Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
A Day To Remember EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
A Day To Remember EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
A Day To Remember EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
A Day To Remember EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
A Day To Remember EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
A Day To Remember EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
A Day To Remember EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
A Day To Remember EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

A Day To Remember

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nirexa

Nirexa

Female Posts : 47

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Nirexa sighed as she walked through the park.  She vaguely remembered that her sister had loved it there.  Nirexa sighed again.  It was hard to think of her sister.  There was no one she could relate to.  "Guess I'm alone today, huh," she said out load.  A young couple gave her a weird look before running away.  "Oops, looks like I'm scaring them."  Some more people ran off.  "Maybe I should stop talking out loud," said Nirexa as more people ran away.

Last edited by Nirexa on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Mirai heard someone yelling from a distance. "I wonder who it is?" she wondered, as she trailed off to find who it was. She was shocked to see Ms. Seney. "M-Ms. Seney!" she said in surprise, "Good morning! I didn't realize teachers went out after school."
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Nirexa looked up to see Mirai. "Why hello, sweetie. Why are all these people running away from me? I ain't gonna hurt them," she said a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Maxs was walking through the park when someone collided with her knocking her to the ground. The person didn't stop though, he just kept running. "No sorry? Or are you okay?" muttered Maxs angrily. She reached for the handle of a bench to stand up. As soon as she stood up, sheering pain shot up her right leg forcing her back down.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Mirai looked at the people running. To be honest, she didn't really notice them till now. She smiled sheepishly and gave a little shrug. "Not very sure...but I feel bad for anybody stuck in that traffic jam."
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Nirexa looked up at the sky. "they all probably thought I am crazy because I was talking to myself. And one more thing, I saw one of your friends somewhere over there," said Nirexa pointing in the direction people were running.
Back to top Go down
Sayeko
Admin
Admin
Sayeko

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Sayeko was walking around the park when she accidentally bumped into someone running. "Are you ok?" The  person nodded and said"I'm fine, but there's a crazy screaming lady over there." Then he ran away. She looked at the man in confusion and then continued to walk when she stopped she saw Nirexa and Mirai. "Ms. Seney, are you the crazy screaming women everyone's talking." She said calmly as she walked over to where Nirexa and Mirai. And she greeted Mirai with a slight wave.
Back to top Go down
https://vocaloid-rp.forumotion.com
Nirexa

Nirexa

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:58 pm

"Maybe, I'm not sure myself.  I was just talking out loud to myself.  Some people are idiots.  I don't understand you city folk," sighed Nirexa.

Last edited by Nirexa on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:03 am

Maxs stood up again.  This time she put most of her weight on her other foot.  She looked around.  "Looks like the crowd is dying out," she muttered.  She stopped a boy who was running.  "Pardon me, but why are you running?" she asked sweetly.  "There is some crazy lady talking out loud over there.  And you should probably stop being emo," said the boy running off.  "I'M NOT EMO!" yelled Maxs after him.  She shook her head angrily.

Last edited by NoXVMaxs on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:07 am

Mirai slightly giggled. She did like Ms. Seney's attitude sometimes. Then she spotted Sakeyo and smiled. "Hey!" she grinned to her friend as she waved back. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice. Did someone just say, "I'm not emo?" She turned and saw Maxs. She brightened up. Was something going to happen again?
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:10 am

Maxs looked around and saw Mirai and Nirexa. She slowly limped over to them. "Hi guys!" she said. She turned to Sayeko. "I'm Maxs, member of Vocaloid," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sayeko
Admin
Admin
Sayeko

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:11 am

"Nice to meet you, Maxs. I'm also from Vocaloid. The name is Sayeko." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:16 am

Maxs nodded. "I need to sit down for a little," she said taking a seat on the bench. "Ms. Seney, people are freaking out cause you were yelling."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:23 am

Xden was walking to the park when he bumped into a boy. "There's a crazy woman in the park!" yelled the boy. Xden sighed. He looked up and saw his friends and Nirexa. "Hi Sayeko! Hi Ms. Seney! Hi Mirai! Hi Maxs!" he said.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:31 am

Maxs looked up. "Hey Xden. Nice to see you here. I hope you didn't almost get run over by panicking people. It's not very fun is you ask me," she said.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:08 am

Xden smiled. "Did you get run over Maxs?" he asked kindly. He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Maxs sighed annoyed. "no, I didn't get run over. Some idiot just crashed into me. But I think I sprained my ankle," she replied. Maxs stared up at the sky and sighed.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:20 am

Xden looked concerned. "Maybe you should go see a doctor," he said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sayeko
Admin
Admin
Sayeko

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:12 pm

"Are you sure that you're okay?" Sayeko asked a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:50 pm

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It happens a lot," said Maxs pushing some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:05 pm

"If you say so," said Xden. He turned to look at Nirexa. "Why were you yelling?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:02 pm

"I was just talking to myself. Folks need to calm down," replied Nirexa. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:04 pm

"Maybe you shouldn't talk out loud. People think it's strange to do that," said Maxs.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:28 am

Mirai nodded sheepishly. "That's true," she said as she looked at the empty park. Wow, that's not very common..seeing an empty park.
Back to top Go down
Sayeko
Admin
Admin
Sayeko

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 12:38 am

"Though honestly I think you're the one who needs to calm down." Sayeko said letting out a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Day To Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember   A Day To Remember Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day To Remember
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: The City: Technopod :: The Park-
Jump to: