Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
Time For School EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
Time For School EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
Time For School EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
Time For School EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
Time For School EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Time For School EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
Time For School EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
Time For School EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Time For School

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Time For School   Time For School EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Baxcel walked to his first period class. He was not pleased to be the first one there. His teacher, Rin Kagamine greeted him. "Hello Ms. Kagamine. I'm Baxcel, from Utauloid" he said proudly. Baxcel chose a seat in the middle of the classroom. He didn't like the back, but he didn't like the front either. Baxcel sighed. 'I hate arriving early,' he thought as other students walked in.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Xden ran through the halls. 'I want to be the first to class!' he thought. He stopped in the doorway when he saw him. 'He's in my class?' thought Xden. Xden smiled and took the seat next to Baxcel. "Hi Baxcel. It's nice to see you!" he said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Baxcel looked up. 'Not him again. Doesn't he remember i was mean to him?' thought Baxcel. "Fancy seeing you here," he said.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Xden stared at him. "I haven't forgiven you for what you did. I wish you didn't go to this school!" he whispered angrily.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:28 pm

During the second break, Baxcel realized he had every class with Xden. He was angry now. WHY DO YOU HAVE EVERY CLASS WITH ME!" he yelled. He did not want every class with Xden. ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY EVERY MOVE OR SOMETHING?! WHY DID YOU COPY ALL MY CLASSES!?" yelled Baxcel.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Xden was terrified. "I-I w-wasn't t-trying t-to c-copy y-you," he stammered. Baxcel was angry. Very angry and Xden didn't like it. "I-it's n-n-not m-m-my fault our schedules are the same, it just happened!" whimpered Xden.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:34 pm

"IT IS YOUR FAULT!  DON'T LIE TO ME!" roared Baxcel.  He raised his fist to punch Xden.  Baxcel couldn't take it anymore.  It had been six school days until he figured out Xden was in all his classes.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Maxs was walking through the halls when she heard someone yelling. She looked around and saw Xden and Baxcel. Baxcel had his fist raised. 'He's going to punch Xden! What do I do?' she thought. Maxs ran over, hoping to prevent a possible fight.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Xden was scared now. He closed his eyes. 'I don't want to die!' he thought waiting for the punch, but it never happened. 'What's happening?' thought Xden. He opened his eyes to see Maxs.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 pm

"Don't hurt Xden, Baxcel. He didn't do anything to harm you," said Maxs calmly. She held Baxcel's fist in her small hand. "I don't want to report you to Principal Miku," she said letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 pm

"M-Maxs What are you doing here?" asked Xden. He was confused. He thought Maxs didn't want to get hurt or into trouble. 'Why is she helping me?' he thought.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Baxcel was not happy. "Fancy seeing you here, Maxs. Don't you have a 7th Period? I know I do, but I'm a bit busy," he said quite annoyed. He glared at Maxs. 'Why did she have to come and stop me?' thought Baxcel. "Leave or else you get it," he said to Maxs.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Xden was scared, not for himself, but Maxs. "Maxs please leave," he said to the rather short girl. "I don't want to see you get hurt."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Maxs shook her head.  She couldn't believe this.  The first time she tries to help, Xden tells her to leave.  "I'm staying.  I don't have to leave you guys alone.  I have no idea who my science teacher is anyway.  I'm waiting for a new schedule," she said, "don't you care that I'm trying to help you?"
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Baxcel growled angrily. "Leave now!" he yelled raising his fist to throw a punch. He hated it when people defied him.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Maxs looked at Baxcel sideways.  "For your information, I'm a 10th grader.  You can't tell me what to do. I know you think you are great and all, but calm down," she said.  She realized it wasn't a good idea to say when Baxcel punched her.  Maxs sat on the ground rubbing her cheek.  She tried not to cry.  "That's not very nice," she whined.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Baxcel glared at Maxs. "That's what you get for interfering!" he yelled. He turned to look at Xden again. "Now where were we?"
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Xden flinched. He glanced over at Maxs who was still sitting on the ground. "Please don't hurt me," he begged Baxcel.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:17 am

Maxs looked up, she had to get help. Xden was in trouble. 'I'll be back Xden,' she thought as she ran off.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:21 am

Xden was shocked to see Maxs leave. He thought she was going to help! He was in trouble now.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Baxcel smiled. "Too bad your friend left you. Just too bad," he said laughing. He felt satisfied. Maxs probably wouldn't bother him anymore now.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:36 pm

Xden stared at Baxcel. He quickly stood up and started to run. 'I can't let him catch me!'
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:01 am

Baxcel started to chase after Xden. "Come Back here!" he yelled angrily. Baxcel growled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Maxs looked around and saw Xden run past. 'Where's he going now? I can't get help if he runs off like that!' she thought. Maxs sighed and chased after Xden.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Xden looked over his shoulder and saw Maxs following him. "Maxs, what are you doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time For School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For School   Time For School Empty

Back to top Go down

Time For School
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: The Academy :: Classrooms-
Jump to: