Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Alone with a book.

Go down 
+3
Mirai
Eru & Beru
FlyingNinja
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

Alone with a book. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Xden stared at them. "How about school?" he said cheerfully. 'At least Baxcel isn't here,' he thought 'he is a bit of a meanie. He would probably lie and say it was his idea.'
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Baxcel walked along the roof.  He saw a group of familiar people having a conversation.  He chuckled to himself.  'Time to make an appearance,' he thought happily, 'Then everyone will know who I am.' He started to walk over. 'Wait a minute, that's Maxs, Xden, Mirai, and Beru? I thought she wasn't here?
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Maxs looked up. "Look who's coming guys," she said bitterly. 'What is he doing here? He better not ruin this,' she thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Xden looked up to see Baxcel. 'Great, he's here too now,' he thought angrily. Xden glared as Baxcel walked closer.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 pm

"That's Baxcel right?" Eru didn't know Baxcel that well, but at least knew his name because they were both from Utauloid.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Baxcel walked over proudly. "I'm Baxcel. A member of Utauloid. I come from a rich family line," he said proudly. He loved being known. Most of all, he loved attention.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Mirai frowned slightly. "Baxcel..." she said cautiously, "It's great to see you. She pointed to the paper and gave Baxcel the pencil. "We're coming up with a song...wanna help us come up with an idea?"
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 pm

"Sure I'll help. As long as I am the main singer," Baxcel said. He was glad she asked. "What are you doing here?" he asked Maxs, "I thought i told you not to go to the same place as me!"
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:14 pm

"The topic can be why are we on the roof if that helps," said Xden. He wanted to know why everyone was on the roof anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Mirai sweatdropped. "Um sure..." she said, putting a mental note to give everyone the same amount of lyrics in her brain. She smiled at Xden and nodded. "Great! Now we have two ideas!"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Maxs glared at Baxcel. "It's a free country, I can come here if I want to," she said angrily. Maxs hated the way Baxcel talked to her.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Baxcel was upset. "I don't want to help if she is going to!" he cried pointing at Maxs. He wanted to do the song without her help.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:44 pm

"Making a song would be easier if you two weren't fighting, you know." She said calmly looking at Maxs and Baxcel.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:46 pm

"I know that, he doesn't want to do any co-op with me," said Maxs calmly. "I don't mind working with him at all."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Xden stared at Eru. "Do you have an idea?" he asked happily.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:51 pm

"Cooperate? Never," said Baxcel angrily. "Either she leaves or I leave. Make a choice."
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Mirai frowned and shook her head stubbornly. "Nuh uh," she said in a defiant tone, "We all work together or no song. Which means no spotlight for ANY of us." She tried to emphasize the last part, trying to make Baxcel hesitant.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:42 pm

"I agree with Mirai.  It's a reasonable idea.  We shouldn't start a leviathan problem now.  We had enough of that.  I don't want any trouble," said Maxs. "I meant to say any big problems," she corrected.  'I have to watch what I say.  I don't want Baxcel mad at me for saying smart things.'
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Baxcel didn't want the song to be canceled. "Fine I'll cooperate with you guys," he sighed defeated. He wanted the spotlight badly.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

Female Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:29 pm

"Ya'll should make the theme cooperation or team work.  You kids need to cooperate with each other in order to make a song, sugars.  Cooperation and team work is needed to work as a group. If ya'll can't do that, you should just cancel the song. Every person should have equal parts sweeties," said Nirexa walking up to the students.  She actually had been watching them for a while.  She figured it was time she said something.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:00 pm

"M-Ms. Seney, what are you doing here? I think you have a great idea though," said Xden as he turned around to face the teacher. "How did you know we were working on a song?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:02 am

Mirai brightened up. "Good morning Ms. Seney!" she said cheerfully, "Are you here to help us with the song?" Mirai hoped so. After all, the more the merrier, right. She turned to Baxcel and grinned, happy to know he was willing to cooperate. "Awesome, got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

Female Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:06 am

Nirexa smiled. "I see ya'll need to work on cooperation. And yes I shall help." she said. She didn't mind joining these students.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:15 am

Maxs smiled.  "It's nice to know you will help.  I guess we should try deciding on the topic of the song.  The ideas we have are: school, Why are we on the roof, and cooperation.   What would you want to do?" she asked.

Last edited by NoXVMaxs on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:47 am

Good morning, Ms. Seney." She said to the teacher. "Any other ideas cause I don't really have any."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone with a book.   Alone with a book. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone with a book.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: Dormitory :: The Roof-
Jump to: