Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Go down 
+2
NoXVMaxs
Nirexa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nirexa

Nirexa

Female Posts : 47

Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Nirexa looked at the next note she received. "Is this true? Mirai Sena, please answer. Tell your side of the story," she read.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Mirai cleared her throat and fixed her posture. Finally she could help fix things up. "I was heading to my dorm room, hoping I could practice singing a bit because I'm a, you know, a Fanloid member. But anyways, I was heading there until I heard yelling coming from the library. Since the library is relatively a quiet place, I was curious about what was happening. So I was really surprised when I saw my friends were involved in it." She glanced at Baxcel and then chuckled sheepishly. "All I know is that Baxcel offended us by calling Maxs short and me unworthy but I wasn't there when the fight started so now I'm not really sure..
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Nirexa looked at Principal Miku, waiting for another note. "I believe you, Mirai. Maxs, you are next," she read.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Maxs sat still for a few seconds remembering what had happened. "I for one have to say Baxcel never asked for help finding a book. I was sitting in the library trying to come up with a story to write when Baxcel approached me. I believe he was trying to flirt with me, but I'm not impressed especially because he called me short. I asked him to leave me alone nicely, but he took it as an offence. Then Xden came along while Baxcel was yelling. He was making a lot of racket which attracted Beru to our table. When she asked us, mostly Baxcel, to quiet down, Baxcel got mad at her. A short while later, Mirai came in. But Baxcel was still mad, so he kept yelling. Then Ms. Seney came and took us all here," she said summing up everything she remembered.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:00 pm

"THEY ARE LYING!" yelled Baxcel. "THEY ARE JUST SAYING THAT SO I WILL GET IN TROUBLE!" yelled Baxcel.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Nirexa held a new note from Principal Miku. "Only one more person will share. Xden Edemoman please tell your part of the story," she read.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:06 pm

"I walked over to find out who the boy Maxs was with was. When I asked, he got mad. Like Maxs said, the others came and tried to do something," said Xden. "That's all I remember anyway."
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Xden the last so does that mean they won't be asking me any questions? Beru didn't really know if it was a good thing or not because she had a way, kind of, to prove that she was innocent, but at the same time she would probably get nervous and stutter a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:53 pm

"Principal Miku decided that you won't be punished severely. She just wants you to go do some volunteer work," said Nirexa. "you are excused for lunch."
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:17 am

Now Mirai really did want to throw a fit. She was glad she wasn't severely punished but Mirai was hoping they would slide this one by, with no punishment. She sighed as she stood up to trudge towards the door. "Let's go guys," she said, making a gesture that meant to follow the teacher's order.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:19 am

Well I'm off," said Baxcel running away. 'Got to get away from these fools!' he thought.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:20 am

Xden sighed. "I wish we could ask the Stealthy Schemer for tips with dealing with a guy like Baxcel," he said as he watched Baxcel run away.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:24 am

"That's a really good idea, Xden." Beru said. Why didn't she think of that. "We should go ask him right now, while he's still here."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:28 am

Maxs smiled a little.  "Sure you would ask, but are you even sure The Stealthy Schemer is a boy?  What he is actually a she?" she said calmly.  Maxs already knew the answer though, after all she was The Stealthy Schemer.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:38 am

Mirai nodded slowly, taking in all the information. "But we don't know how old or how the Stealthy Schemer even looks like," she said, "And there's a lot of people who attend at this school. How will we ever find him..ahem I mean him or her?"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:40 am

Maxs sighed. "Have you ever tried email?" she asked. 'Maybe I should just tell them,' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:46 am

"Does anyone know The Stealthy Schemer's email?" She asked looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:49 am

Mirai shook her head. The only thing she knew was that she/he was retired and that he/she would visit Principal Miku often. She shook her head and chuckled softly. What a busy day.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:54 am

Maxs looked at a nearby clock. "The school library is still open, we could go there to use the computers," she said.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:58 am

"I know The Stealthy Schemer's email!" cried Xden.  "It's stealthyschemer408@ss/cs I can't believe I still remember it," he said.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Mirai walked towards the door. "Hey this good! We got his/her Email address and we got computers. C'mon, let's go to the library!" she announced, holding the door for everyone.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:25 pm

"You guys go first. I'll catch up later. There's something I've got to do," said Maxs running off. It was going to be a busy day.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:19 am

Xden watched Maxs leave. "isn't it a little weird that she's leaving before we message The Stealthy Schemer?" asked Xden confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: The Academy :: Principal's Office-
Jump to: