Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
Alone Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
Alone Again - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
Alone Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Alone Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
Alone Again - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Alone Again

Go down 
+2
NoXXXVIBaxcel
NoXVMaxs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

Alone Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Baxcel glared at Beru. "I DON'T CARE!" he yelled, "YOU GUYS ARE ALL IDIOTS!"
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Maxs squeaked in terror.  'He is very angry now.  I wish I wasn't here!' she thought.  "Please quiet down.  I don't want any trouble," she squeaked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

Female Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:31 pm

Nirexa had been reading her book in the library when she heard yelling.  'What is going on?' she thought.  She walked to a table where she saw five students.  "You five, come with me," she whispered angrily.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:37 pm

"N-no, I didn-" Mirai was cut off by the teacher's glare. She sighed and looked at the ground shamefully. Mirai was always the perfect student: hardworking, quiet, and fairly intelligent. But this? It'll totally ruin her reputation! Mirai never got in trouble before. Her lips trembled but she held herself together. "It's okay Mirai, just explain everything and you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Maxs stared in surprise at the teacher.  "I-I can explain," she stammered.  She stopped talking immediately when the teacher glared at her.  'I've always had a perfect record!  This could ruin it!'  Maxs looked at the others.  "Mirai, Xden, and Beru have nothing to do with this.  It's just Baxcel and me," she said to the teacher innocently.

Last edited by NoXVMaxs on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:05 pm

"I don't need to come with you! It wasn't even my fault!" cried Baxcel. He glared at Maxs for saying something about him. The teacher did not look happy at all.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Xden looked surprised when he saw the teacher.  He was terrified.  "We're sorry," he whined.  He felt bad.  'Why is Maxs taking all the blame?' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Nirexa was angry now. "I don't want to hear what ya'll have to say. Come with me to see Principal Miku now!" she whispered angrily. "I don't want a word out of any of you before we see Principal Miku!"
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Mirai felt like wailing. But she shut her mouth and followed the teacher sheepishly. She glanced back at the others and made a gesture that meant: "Let's go before we get into more trouble. She then nodded to the teacher and gave her Mirai's best smile, hoping it'll calm the teacher down.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Maxs nodded and followed. She looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to get in trouble," she whispered to Mirai, Xden, and Beru, "you guys shouldn't have gotten dragged into it all." Maxs felt like crying, but she didn't want to in front of all those people.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Baxcel stared at the ground. He didn't like this. 'You are going to pay for this Maxs,' he thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:04 pm

"It's okay, Maxs. I'm not mad at you," whispered Xden. He gave her a little hug. He didn't like to see any of his friends upset.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Beru quietly followed the teacher and thought to herself At least the principal is the Miku Hatsune instead of some random person. She sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Maxs looked at Beru. 'It's not her fault, but she is still getting in trouble,' she thought. "Beru, sorry about getting you in trouble," whispered Maxs quiet enough so Nirexa didn't hear, but loud enough for Beru to hear.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Mirai saw the way Baxcel stared at the ground and frowned. "Baxcel, can't you please try to get along for once?" she begged, "This situation is bad as it already is." She hated the fact that they were in trouble just because they fought. "Couldn't we all just get alone?"
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Baxcel looked up. "No, it's not even my fault. I blame Maxs," he said to Mirai. "And you aren't good enough to talk to me," he added.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm

"You have to admit you took part in this too.  Can't we get along, Baxcel?" asked Maxs sweetly.  She didn't want anymore trouble.  "please don't be mad at us."
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:30 pm

"Follow me and there will be no trouble.  We will have to see what Principal Miku has to say," said Nirexa impatiently.  She didn't like the fact that these students were being loud in a library. Nirexa thought it would be best if Principal Miku decided their punishment. She would know the right choice.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:04 pm

"Yes Ms. Seney. We'll come. Whatever the punishment, we'll take it. The choice is for Pricipal Miku, right? said Maxs nervously. She indicated for the others to get ready to follow.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Baxcel was shocked, but he obeyed. He didn't want his parents to hear about this. "A-Are you going to tell our parents?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Xden didn't really mind. He would just have to listen. It wouldn't be a problem at all. "Ms. Seney? Are you going to notify our parents?" asked Xden. He was curious. If his parents knew, they might take him out of this school.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Mirai crossed her fingers. She hoped not: her parents would kill her. "Okay Ms. Seney," she said said, fastening her pace. She just wanted to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:04 am

"Principal Miku will decide if she should tell your parents," said Nirexa, "I'm just taking you there." Nirexa sped up a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again   Alone Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: The City: Technopod :: Public Library-
Jump to: