Melodic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melodic Academy

A school rp based on Vocaloid, Utauloid, and Fanloid.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Alone with a book.
Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:46 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Eating Lunch Alone
Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:45 pm by XdenNoXVI

» A Day To Remember
Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 pm by Sayeko

» A Shugo Chara RP
Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:15 am by Eru & Beru

» Time For School
Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:50 pm by NoXVMaxs

» Yuichi Okazaki
Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:31 pm by Mirai

» A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm by XdenNoXVI

» Vocal Claims
Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm by Nirexa

» Meiri Tachibana
Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 am by Sayeko

Most Viewed Topics
Alone with a book.
A Day To Remember
Canon Staffs of Melodic Academy
Alone Again: With The Pricipal
Alone Again
Eating Lunch Alone
Time For School
A Visit From The Stealthy Schemer
Peace and Quiet
Class Schedules
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is Tank_Ranger

Our users have posted a total of 508 messages in 38 subjects
Affiliates

free forum

Go down 
+2
NoXVMaxs
Nirexa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nirexa

Nirexa

Female Posts : 47

Alone Again: With The Pricipal Empty
PostSubject: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:08 am

Nirexa knocked on the door. "Principal Miku, I'm coming in," she said. She turned to the students, "Stay here until I tell you to come in."
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:10 am

Maxs nodded and took a seat outside. She looked at the others. "Sorry, we're all in trouble," she said softly looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:17 am

Mirai trudged slowly into the room. She didn't want to be here. Not. At. All. In fact she hated just being near the room but this? This was torture. She sat down on a seat and nodded to Maxs's comment. Better not cause any more trouble.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:20 am

Xden stared at Mirai. "So we stay out here till Ms. Seney says we can go in?" asked Xden. He was curious. He wanted to know. He quickly took a seat on the other side of Maxs.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

Male Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:23 am

Baxcel was silent for the first time. He was terrified. His parents would be furious.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:26 am

Nirexa went back out after a while. "Principal Miku requests to see Maxs Isharino first," she said calmly. She looked at the students. "Now don't be shy Maxs. Everything will be fine," she said.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:27 am

Mirai was filled with worry. Miku was interviewing them separately? Great. Mirai glanced at Maxs and shot her an encouraging grin. "Good luck and don't lie," she mouthed to her friend.
Back to top Go down
NoXVMaxs
NoXVMaxs

Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:28 am

Maxs flinched when she heard her name.  'Me first?  This is bad! Really bad!' she thought.  She paled a bit, but she got up anyway and followed the teacher in.  Maxs gave Mirai one of her very rare smile.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 am

Beru smiled meekly at Maxs when she was called and mouthed the words Good Luck. Beru stayed quiet this whole time, trying her best to avoid any unwanted trouble.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:44 am

Baxcel snickered. 'At least it's not me,' he thought. He smiled to himself. "I bet the first person that goes gets the biggest punishment!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:47 am

'Did Maxs just smile?' thought Xden. He glared at Baxcel(something he usually won't do unless annoyed). "It's not funny Baxcel! How would you like it if you got into the most trouble?" said Xden annoyed. "Hey guys, did you notice maxs actually smiled?" said Xden.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:58 am

Mirai nodded and beamed. "Yup and that's good! We need to give her all the support she'll need to talk Prinicpal Miku." Then she turned to Baxcel and sighed. "Baxcel..." she said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Baxcel stared at Mirai. "What did I do?" asked Baxcel. "I didn't say anything wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:03 pm

Nirexa walked over to the P.A. system.  "Attention students, Principal Miku has an announcement to make.  Please pay attention," she said clearing her throat.  "The Stealthy Schemer is now back in action so if you need any help with anything, just contact the Schemer.  That is all."  Nirexa turned to face the principal.  "Is that what you wanted?" she asked.  She was glad to see Principal Miku nod.

Last edited by Nirexa on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Baxcel was confused. "Who's the Stealthy Schemer? This is my first year here, so I don't know," he said calmly. He stared at Mirai, Xden, and Beru. "Please answer my question."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:12 pm

"For starters, no one really knows the Stealthy Schemer's real identity. He or she retired after a while. It was just before I was about to ask for help. The Stealthy Schemer is in good terms with Principal Miku however. That's all I know," said Xden happily.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:39 am

Mirai nodded to Xden's explanation. "What he said," she said, "He's not too well known but he stops by every once in a while." She looked at the principal's nervously. She hoped Maxs was doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:55 am

Nirexa walked out. "Principal Miku wants to see all of you now," she said calmly. "Please follow me."
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 am

Xden motioned to the others to follow. "Let's go," he said. He stood up and walked in the room.
Back to top Go down
Eru & Beru

Eru & Beru

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:48 am

[OCC: By the way who's going to play as Miku?]
Beru sighed it was finally time to face the principal. Then she started thinking about how she got into all this. So first I was reading in the library then it suddenly got all loud so I ask if they could quiet down a bit and now I'm in front of the principal's office. That makes no sense at all...... She mentally face-palmed herself as she followed everyone else into the principal's office.
Back to top Go down
XdenNoXVI

XdenNoXVI

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Xden glanced around the office. It wasn't anything like he imagined. He took the middle seat with Beru to his left and Mirai to his right. Baxcel was at Beru's left side. Maxs was still there surprisingly. She sat at Mirai's right. 'Where is Principal Miku? Why isn't she in this room right now?' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Nirexa walked into the room followed by Principal Miku.  "Principal Miku says she lost her voice," said Nirexa as she read off the paper in her hand.  "so I shall read off the papers she hands me."  Nirexa looked at the principal as she scribbled something on a piece of paper.  "Please tell me what happened.  I won't tell your parents depending on your part in the little library incident.  Baxcel Senetaylor will start first.  And before any of you ask, Maxs Isharino hasn't started yet.  I just had to ask her a few personal problems," read Nirexa.  "Please start Baxcel Senetaylor."
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Administrator
Administrator
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Mirai shifted in her chair nervously. It was a bit relieving that the Principal wasn't the one talking but still, she was right in front of them. She sighed and crossed her fingers, hoping Baxcel would speak the truth.
Back to top Go down
Nirexa

Nirexa

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Nirexa received another note from Principal Miku.  "Please tell the truth.  I won't be happy with you.  Don't make me call you-  Wait just a minute,  I can't say this!" said Nirexa to the principal.  The principal only nodded persistently.  "Fine.  Don't make me call you bitches." finished Nirexa.
Back to top Go down
NoXXXVIBaxcel

NoXXXVIBaxcel

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Baxcel smiled a little. "Alright fine. I went into to the library to ask for help finding a book. I saw Maxs, so I asked her for help. She rudely ignored me, so I got mad because no one ignores me. I asked her kindly. Then the others came and started yelling at me! That's what happened," said Baxcel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Again: With The Pricipal   Alone Again: With The Pricipal Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melodic Academy  :: The Academy :: Principal's Office-
Jump to: